Thursday, September 3, 2009

No car work today unfortunately

Been working on a gigantic project at the office for the last couple of weeks and it's made it impossible to think of anything BUT code, so unfortunately I had to cancel the car work session for today. Considering it was still over 90 degrees in Ramona at around 5PM today, I think Justin was grateful lol.

However, the PCV hose came in from Motorsport, so so at least it'll idle correctly after it's done. I am worried about the state of the engine. With the sheer amount of corrosion that came off the water inlet upon removal of the radiator hose, we're worried that some of that crap is in the engine. Let's just hope for the best! I may need to place the order for the inlet from MSA again if I can't find it locally.

More soon I hope!

1 comment:

  1. Just pull the oil pan and change the oil, then spray the crank, rods, and bottoms of the pistons with a healthy dose of compressed air.

    ReplyDelete