Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Last batch of immediate parts ordered

Ran into a bit of an issue right off the bat last time with some parts not being in stock, so here's kind of the list:

- From Rising Sun -

Upper and lower radiator hoses - ordered
Clutch Slave Cylinder - ordered
Clutch Master Cylinder - ordered
Brake Master Cylinder - ordered

- From Other Sources (MSA/Kragen/Autozone) -

Universal fuel pump 12V fuel pump 2.5-4.5PSI 30gal/hr rate (I'll need a switch)
Passenger side wheel cylinder - have to find a vendor that can ship me one..everyone is out of stock!
Voltage Regulator - gotta decide on brand and go from there.
Stainless Steel brake lines - deciding on brand
170 degree Thermostat

1 comment:

  1. I love new parts, but hate waiting for them to show up! Autozone has a pretty snappy switch with a nice click to it, which is rated to 30a so it should do nicely for a fuel pump (better if you have a relay though). Shoot me an email and I'll get you a picture of the one I'm using.

    ReplyDelete