Friday, August 21, 2009

Prevention of oh-crap-I-should've-bought-that...

So I went through a mental list of the things that I bought already and realized I was missing a new fuel filter and a thermostat. When I originally drove the car home I noticed that the temp gauge creeped up and I think that was due to a stuck thermostat. After letting the car cool down and sit for a bit and restarting it, I found the temp to stay stable, but still I want to make sure that it's perfect, so I just ended up picking up another one with gasket from Rising Sun. That really saves the last minute scramble, which is quite helpful. Last thing I need is to to have not everything and have JG yell at me :P.

So yeah next week I put all the stuff in! w00t!

2 comments:

  1. I have a whole garage full of parts because of oh-crap-I-should've-bought-that prevention. There's a line to be drawn there, somewhere. I just haven't figured out where that line actually is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol if I HAD a garage I'm sure it'd be the same way :p

    ReplyDelete