Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Quick update

Okay so time for another quick update for the Z car. I went to Ramona and wrenched till about 10 tonight getting the gas tank in (thanks to JG for the positioning help). Lost a washer but found a few others. Seemed to be missing a bigass hose clamp too, but it so happens that JG had one lying about. Even chrome. Something tells me I'll be heavily in debt with him as the creditor if I keep this up lol.

So gas tank is in which makes me happy. Next time I go out there I'll attach the fuel connecting hoses to the fuel pump, and most likely replace the pump when I'm down there. For the sake of continuing and buying the more expensive parts first, I'm going to focus on the brakes and a voltage regulator as well.

Stainless steel brakelines, two front seals, two rear seals, rear wheel cylinders, and a new brake master cylinder with DOT4 brake fluid. Stay tuned, this car is coming along :)

No comments:

Post a Comment