Friday, July 10, 2009

1st post w00t!

Hello all, so I've decided to actually keep a running log on my Datsun whom I , with my brother's help, have named Kairi. Fitting if you think about it.

Anyways a brief overview of what we got here.

1973 Datsun 240z with a build date 0f 12/72. Consider this a 72 car. It's got the usual rust problems of the 72, but it's in slightly better shape than most considering the price I paid ($1300.00).

So what does 1300 bucks buy you?

Take a look (pictures courtesy of my lovely wife):




As you can see the car isn't actually all that impressive, but it had a straight frame and not as much rust as I am used to seeing. Title was clean, and the previous owner even had the original AC unit to go with it. Looks mostly complete, so I can actually turn around and sell it for somewhat a decent price. Cool!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the start of a long but fun journey! Hope it turns out to be all you expect!

    ReplyDelete