Saturday, July 18, 2009

Parts Ordered!

Okay folks, so for all guys with Z's out there and don't already know of a company called Rising Sun Imports, I wanted to let you guys know these guys are legit and are very knowledgeable about the parts they have. Very thorough as well..even asked me for build year month.

Here's a list of parts I just placed the order for:
  1. Centric PosiQuiet Brake Front Pads
  2. 2x Rear Wheel Cylinders
  3. 4x wheel seals
  4. 2x front rotors
  5. Brake Master Cylinder
  6. Clutch Slave Cylinder
  7. NGK Spark Plugs
  8. NGK Spark Plug Wires
They should be in by Tuesday. I plan on getting this car back on the road by the August 30th autocross.

I also should note that I picked up some H4 beam headlights (Autopal) from ebay a while ago as well. Comin' along!! :D

3 comments:

  1. This looks like a fun weekend you have coming. Get some more pictures, and some video man! More media is better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I need to get some more pictures of the car...but as it stands right now, the car is actually on jack stands at my friends house. Once it's running again, I'll be sure to do a photo shoot of the worn out paint :P

    Thanks for swinging by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to see s30's on jack stands too! Let me know if there are any parts you need in the future, I'm building up quite a collection here.

    ReplyDelete