Thursday, January 7, 2010

Professional Photoshoot Done Next Saturday, followed by a drag race Sunday

So yah, now that the Z is somewhat pretty, I figured it'd be nice to do a dusk/night time photoshoot of the car by this guy: timscribbles.com. He seems to be an all around decent chap, and local. I'm looking forward to it.

SDCR's final event to wrap up Season 1 is 01/17/09 and will be a drag race at Barona. This'll be Kristen's first time and my 5th time total, so we'll see how the car holds up. With her new camera, expect to see tons of photos from all our competitors.

Not sure if we're doing the burnout contest there or not, but we may very well do it there. Considering the fact that I have to get ready for a move, I might not cripple the car by doing a brakestand as it's an optional event anyway. Aside from that really not much going on, we're getting a lot of folks that look at the car now so that's always good.

1 comment:

  1. People always look at Zs. They can't help it.
    I'm looking forward to the photos.

    ReplyDelete